Monday, January 5, 2009

Weekend Warrior Wanna-be's

We decided (in Nov) that we needed to do more things on the weekend because so quickly Saturday slips away and then months are flying by. We want to do more hikes and mini adventures outside--supposedly there is a ton to do here all within 2 hours.

Our first stop was a close one: CASWELL MEMORIAL NATIONAL PARK::11/15/08
and this is what was heard from the #1 adventure enthusiast...
If there is a crocodile there I am going to WaCk them with my sword!
Don't be frightened Mom.
If there is any vines in our way, I am going to WaCk them with my sword!
They're called Tadacules (talking about tadpoles :)
I had a long day so I need to sleep.
We also realized Oshyn was capable of going to the bathroom pretty much anywhere, but wiping with a leaf (his choice) left for an itchy bum later.

A good start and we've done well pretty much every other weekend since.
Here's to keeping it alive in 2009!

No comments: