Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Straight Kefir

My kids have been wanting dessert or sugar after dinner ever since the holiday overabundance. I feel like they need a break, but the other night I told them they could have something that was kind of like a milkshake & kind of like a smoothie. They were immediately pumped up and asked what it was. I told them "Kefir". They've seen it in our fridge and I put it in smoothies for the guys, but only I've drank it straight--hey it was worth a try. I poured it in little egg cups and they drank it up.
"Kefir is sooooo good"

"I love you kefir"

"I love it all the way until I'm infinity"
And then when they finished they both asked
"Can I have more?"
And when I said "Sure," and that they could have some EVERY day, the shock on their faces was priceless.
You scream, I scream, We all scream for Ice Cream...I mean Kefir!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Awesome, so glad we all love KEFIR! It is a daily at our house too but i will have to try it not in the smoothies!!