Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Cruzisms






"I am the greatest baseball player who ever lived."



"You're the BEST! and I can dance with no clothes on!"



"Sometimes Grammie calls me 'whatlovey'."



"NEVER!"



"This is my giddy up jersey."(Broncos)



"Mom! There's a spider climbing up the water spout!"



"Am I perfect?"



sings the 4th Article of Faith



Do you know what you're teacher's name is? (for preschool next year) "Yes...Mr. McClellan." (Oshyn's teacher is Mrs. McClellan...Cruz also thinks he will have the same friends as Oshyn)


I will swoon Eloisa and kiss her and dance her!



"I'm coughing...I need some coffee"



"Whoot whoooo!" (in a deep voice usually when going pee)



Can ride his bike to the park and is smooth turning around in our circle.



At the moment he is way into dressing like "Benny" from Sandlot EVERYDAY with his shirt unbuttoned paired with basketball shorts. For some reason he is obsessed with tucking in his shirt (just as Oshyn got but I think he was a few years older?).
Cruz is a fabulous big brother with lots of hugs and kisses for Tyce and a great little brother, pushing all of Oshyn's buttons. Can't believe he'll be 3 next month!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He IS my "whatlovey"