Saturday, May 14, 2011

Isms of the week


O: "There sure are a lot of people named DJ on the radio."


C: "That's how I roll!" (in other words...how he does things :)


T: "Here Mom!" (for EVERYthing he hands me--food, books, you name it!)

5 comments:

Megan and Keli'i said...

Your boys are so dang cute! And they say the cutest things too! And that top picture of Oshyn is crazy! Watch out x-gamers! Woohoo!

Anonymous said...

Only 9 more sleeps!

Dan said...

You do the best job documenting what its like for little boys to grow up. That picture of Oshyn jumping his bike is about the raddest thing I have ever seen.

heidi said...

yay mom!! only 6 now!

and thanks Dan! I never want to forget all of the fun we've had. We'll be calling you when we get a backyard so you can teach us the tramp pit deal--that's sweet.

Randy and Kelly Jo said...

Oh my gosh! Tyce is wearing what Cruz wore at our wedding. What memories and so cute! Love you guys