Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Cuatro

While we were up in Redding, we decided to celebrate Cruz's birthday with all of our family and cousins that were there.  It was a fabulous way to spend our Sunday afternoon.  Cruz's actual birthday was the next week, but I knew he wouldn't mind. :) 
Uncle Roger brought his real Harley over for the kids to ride on.  Cruz sat on it, but that was good enough for him. 

Oshyn was the only one to brave the wind in his hair.

 Cruz was excited for the piñata and took the first hit.

I was a little skeptic when Beau brought home a "Dora" piñata from work, but man did the boys love beating the heck out of her.  (That didn't sound too good...I'm sure none of them will be wife beaters when they grow up.)

Mr. Proud of his Dirt Bike cake 


After a few good blows, the candles were left smokin'.  He opened presents like a champ and was phenomenal about saying 'thank you', which makes every mama happy.  Cruz got tons of motorcycles and some games.  He was happy as a clam.  When his real birthday came a week later, he didn't believe me.  He was already FOUR!  So we didn't do a thing.  He giggled that people were calling him to tell him happy birthday.  I love FOUR year olds.

No comments: