Monday, October 17, 2011

The Good Life

It's moments like these--when my four-year-old comes out front, having slicked down his hair with water so he can wear his googles to ride his skateboard in socks (and so many others) that I just sit here and try to soak in all of the goodness of having little people.  I am so in love with them and the craziness that they bring to my life.  I feel as though life is rushing by and one day I am going to wish I could be back raising little ones again...and I'm sad...already.  So here's to more home movies and pictures so that when that day(s) comes I can sit down with a pile of picture albums and a bunch of home videos to laugh and reminisce because LIFE IS GOOD.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wowzer Heidi --- blogerific day! I love reading about your life, those wonderful boys, and the legacy you keep creating. So glad you're my daughter.