Friday, December 16, 2011

Oh Happy Day!


We celebrated Tyce's 2nd birthday with a Dinosaur bash.  We stomped like dinosaurs, pinned some tails on a dinosaur, "passed the parcel" like the down under crew that we were hosting, and of course enjoyed some cake and ice cream.  Simple and fun!




Like every birthday for each of my boys, I cannot believe Tyce is TWO YEARS OLD.  Wholly cow.

Some sayings he says about 500x's a day are...
How fast I run mom!!
Oh my tenders!
I like it!! (about songs that are playing on the radio)
Hold you! (when he wants to be picked up)
Have some cereal/milkies?? Sure mom!! (his own conversation)
Can I Mom??
Oh...okay
Sure!!
What? What? What? What? What? What?
Up until about yesterday when someone asked him what his name was Tyce always answered "Isaac".

I love this little crazy pants to the moon and back!

1 comment:

Randy and Kelly Jo said...

Great job on the cake! Happy birthday Tyce! So cute and wow, 2 years, really? Love you all!