Sunday, March 4, 2012

AZ Surprise!

Thanks to a last minute, fun idea from my Dad and Sue, I had the chance to spend a quick weekend in AZ.  My cousin, Kelly, was flying in from Virginia for her baby shower and we kept it a secret from her that I was going to get to come.  The look on her face was priceless when I first saw her.  So so fun.  We are due 2 days apart so it will be a race to see who pops first!
It was very relaxing to go on a trip by myself.  I got to sleep in, go for lots of walks and visit with my family & a few good friends.  As fun as it was, it was so wonderful to come home to my life with the crazies and their fabulous dad.  I'm not ready to be a retired empty nester at all!  Lucky for me, I have many more years to go. 

No comments: