We splurged on a new ride for the munchkins and bun-in-the-oven. I love you Costco (it can also be a double stroller! Score). I will never be stranded without being able to load up the two littles on the bike and the two big ones peddling on their own. Now if I could just keep my bike from getting flat tires...
Just as we purchase that sweet daddy, Tyce has become a peddling maniac! He may well be on his way to being our 3rd circus baby, riding a two-wheeler as a two-year old. We will see, but no pressure as I have my transportation figured out :)
Drinks to go anyone?
2 comments:
2 wheels at 2!!!? That is awesome. Kind of makes our excitement about taj doing it at 5 a little lame though. Hey, can we meet somewhere in the middle of us & go camping soon!!?
Just love those boys so much!
Post a Comment