This baby boy is coming soon...really soon. I'm sure not hiding it either with this "big, fat, sexy belly" (as my boys refer to it). Today a guy at the store looked at me and said, "Whoa! You are WAY pregnant!" Why, yes I am sir. I have about 18 days to go, but who's counting?? I can't wait to hold this little guy.
5 comments:
you look so great! i can totally relate though, can't wait to hold both our babies:)
Me too! 14 days for us!
I can't wait to see ALL of those new babies --- love you guys! Hang in there!
I can't wait to see ALL of those new babies --- love you guys! Hang in there!
Heidi I can not believe you guys are having number 4!! I love that I met you guys before it all began!! You have a beautiful fam...good luck with your soon to be new addition!!
Post a Comment