Monday, July 30, 2012

First

Handsome guys
(the one day of the school year that they don't wear basketball shorts--sans picture day :)
Mr. Funny Face himself
Ready to go!
Because this is cool to do

The first day of school came quickly this year. As long as the boys start in July, I might always feel this way.  The boys asked me if I thought it was fun to have my birthday on the second day of school when I was a kid.  They were blown away when I told them I NEVER had school on my birthday.
Almost there! I love living close enough to run/ride.
Locking up with the other 10 bikes (I swear there were hundreds of bikes when I went to elementary school!  Ten is a good day here.)

Oshyn started 3rd grade, so he knew the drill.  We briefly met his teacher and said goodbye to him on the blacktop.  Then we were off to the BIG K!!

We took some pictures and then realized that a kid that we see at the park often was in his class and "my friend" Leilani from our old house was also in his class.  Cruz was pumped to know a few kids since no one from preschool was going to Woodbridge. (He has always been really concerned about the friend thing & was distraught when he found out none of his preschool friends would be going to kindergarten with him).   For the first week or two he would point to kids around school in the morning (or when school got out) and tell me, "See that boy/girl?  He's/She's my friend" or after saying hello to someone, "I just made a new friend".
Big Kindergardener and the brother that wants to be one!


He is so cute.  I want to eat him up.  Oh....and he can't WAIT to have homework!! (Don't worry we documented that for sure!) 

No comments: