I feel as though I just had an -isms post...yet the days/months are flying by, so here's another--some quick-isms...
 |
| What am I in for today?!? |
Kai is still as precious and sweet as can be. He has found his voice and at times when dinner (or life) is loud, if we can get everyone else to be quiet, we can all hear him cooing away. He is ticklish and now instead of uhhh-ing when I go for his sides, he squeals and giggles. I love it. The big boys talk all kinds of baby-gibberish to him and light up when he smiles at them.
 |
| Crazy baby rolled over from his back to his belly @ 2 months! He looked pretty happy about it! |
 |
| Pretty big shoes to fill |
 |
| Cheese for lolli's! |
Tyce is full of energy and spunk, but is also very thoughtful and concerned for others. When he goes to get a snack, he'll show up with two. My first thought is--he's trying to have more, but when I ask him, he hands it over--"I got it for you". When we ask all of the kids 'highs' and 'lows' for the day, Tyce makes sure to ask Beau and I what our 'highs' and 'lows' are. He'll ask how our day went and is a 'please' and 'thank you' guy--without being prompted. When he wants to find his baby, he often says, "Where's baby Kai..............noa?" with a ginormous pause between syllables.
 |
| Mr. Studious |
 |
| Funny/ugly face |
 |
| Dancing machines |
Cruz is all about school, learning and tae kwon do (free karate gets him pumped). He loves to teach me stretches--my little yogi son :) and tells me cool things. As we're driving...Cruz: "Mom did you know there's a subway under our car?" Me: "Really?" Cruz: "Yeah, subways are underground". He's also been into his watch and tells us what time it is...5:51 (for 2:12), 12:91, seven hundred for 7:00, 7 o 40 (just a few examples I wrote down one day). After a few of these, Oshyn tells him, "I hate to tell you but you're watch has got to be upside down!"
Oshyn is big. Not really, he's only 8, but compared to the rest of the littles, he seems so old. He's a conversationalist. He asks me just about everyday what my favorite sport is, what I would want to compete in the olympics, if I think he has at least a 4-pack (if not a 6-pack), and on & on. Oshyn says "pacific" for "specific" and the words "literally" and "seriously?!?" in every other sentence. He is an animal at every sport he plays. Oshyn gives 150% at every practice, game and every time he wrestles his little brothers down to the ground. I love that even though he is getting older and wants to have friends over every week, he still thinks we're pretty cool.
 |
| Soccer animal |
1 comment:
Love this post (well, I love them all)! So nice to see where the boys are at, what they are doing and how much they are growing! Gosh, they are so cute! If only we could see them more. :-( Thomas wants to play!
Post a Comment