Sunday, October 21, 2012

Trying to Balance

to illustrate my point :)
my time & life in general.  To do what is most important & not get overwhelmed (at least not on a daily basis).  It's hard.  Really hard, but I want to do it--with a smile.  So I'm trying.  I've always liked this quote by Mae West: "I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it".  Definitely not easy...but when was anything easy in life very gratifying?  I think I can.  I think I can.  I think I can.

4 comments:

dani said...

you can do it heidi! you're a pro!

Anonymous said...

I want to live next door to you -- I'd bring you dinner twice a week -- take each kid as often as they wanted Grammie, do your laundry whenever I walk in the house, and tell you daily what an amazing mother you are. You'll only get me for a long weekend but i'll see how much I can accomplish. xoxoxoxo

heidi said...

thank you sweet ladies

Randy and Kelly Jo said...

You inspire me and I have always looked up to you as a woman and a mother! I LOVE, LOVE this picture! I love you! xoxoxo