C: Thanks for getting out the syrup. Where did you get this from?
H: Do you mean which cupboard or which store?
C: Which store? Do you know why I ask you questions like these? Because when I'm a grown up I want to know where to get things.
H: (trying not to roll on the floor laughing--he was sooo matter-of-fact) I got this syrup at Raley's but I get it at Costco also.
C: What aisle?
I love my Cruzer.

3 comments:
I love this soooooo much -- can't wait to see those boys. xoxoxo
I can't believe how many posts I have missed! Blogger hasn't been putting you guys at the top of the que to indicate that there has been all sorts of Nobmann goodness over the last several months. It recharges my soul to see your family. I love it.
the reason for blogger not telling you we've posted...is because I play catchup & back date pics. shoot, now you know my slacker secret! hopefully i won't go months behind anytime soon...
Post a Comment