O: My legs were built for strength...not just for running, but for body heat!
![]() |
| Mr. Swawesome (Sweet & Awesome) |
For specific--PACIFIC
and he's always saying LITERALLY!!
Dancing to Janet Jackson
O: We should do this more often! Listening to 80s rock is historical.
After telling the story of the Boy who cried Wolf (with a bit of a gruesome ending by O):
O: Tyce, what's the memorial of this story?
T: Don't tell lies or you will get dead.
Oshyn tells me one day: Mom, you're awesome!
C: I'm glad you're my Mom, butttttttt--I wish we lived in Florida! I wish so & so was my Mom. She gives her kids juice boxes EVERY day!!
Cruz is a friend guy. He is always looking to make one and wants to have people over a lot to play. He is a hoarder. Cruz keeps everything and we find piles of stuff hidden in his bed.
He has started to really read & read his kindergarten class a book he brought from home.
C: I forgot to get excited at the end...there was an exclamation point!!
![]() |
| Little Baller after practice |
After an insane Fire Alarm issue at our house (I'm not sure practicing with the smoke alarm is the wisest thing to do at night)
C: Will you come with me to get my shoes on?
M: I will, but why?
C: I think the fire alarm will get confused since I have a red shirt on
When Beau is gone late
C: Mom, can you tell Dad to put his stinky socks in my face when he gets home?
One day Tyce had a plethora of yogurt miss his mouth and land on his face. I told him to go wash his face. After coming out of the bathroom...
M: Did you look in the mirror?
T: I did!
M: Wash your face, there's yogurt.
T: It said nuh uh!
M: Who?
T: the mirror!
![]() |
| PJ Day @ Grace! |
T: Hey! Who ate my apple??
Upon seeing a new pair of clothes with the size 3T on the hanger
T: It says my name!! (3 years old--Tyce :)
Every morning...
T: Did you pack my lunch "tale"? (pail)
After hearing us all talk about how cool the Disney Cruise looks
T: Disney TYCE, not Disney Cruz
And funny words used often by Tyce
Kretzels (for pretzels)
Banilla (vanilla)
I'm exciting!! (I'm excited)
Some-mmm (something)
and he is an infamous door closer in the mornings only. Many people wake up to the sound of him closing the door on his way out of their room--including me :)
All of our boys when asked to put their PJs on, say, "These are 'um". We can't stop laughing about it, so they more often than not just wear what they have on to bed. Basketball shorts & a tee. Pretty smart & easier on the laundry lady (me!)
Kai is the sweetest baby on earth. He doesn't say words yet, but he jib jabs his fair share. He rolls all over the joint and is starting to get on his hands & knees and rock (AHHH!) Kai sits well on his own with occasional tip overs. He gets excited when he sees me making food and is a great little eater. He is starting to wave his whole arm at us, so we say he's waving :) He love love loves the bath and the swings at the park--whether he's in them or someone else. He adores his brothers and watches their every move while cracking up. No one can make him laugh like his bros.
| Hangin' with his Bros |



2 comments:
I love them tooo -- more than anything!
THESE ARE MY FAVORITE POSTS EVER!!!
I loved the stinky socks, and the Disney Tyce, all of them. :) Your isms should be sunday funnies.
Love you,
Michelle
Post a Comment