Just 'warming' up or 'colding' up in Santa Cruz depending how you look at it. We officially jump on a plane to Hawaii in nine days. I'm still pinching myself and feel like we're just going on a vacation. Hopefully when we get settled after the move, I can catch up! A lot has been going on these last few months but until then...Aloha!
3 comments:
water won't be cold for long!!!
OH MY HECK!?!? are you MOVING to Hawaii?? i am seriously hyperventilating right now. we've dreamed of doing that one day but never do anything about it. i have a million quations and so you MUST tell all. Aloha my friends...and rest assured we will be coming to visit. :)
I think its about time we see some serious updates from Hawaii. Being stuck on the mainland I am counting on you and your blog to provide me a mechanism to live vicariously through your experiences.
Post a Comment