| I noticed before we left that all of the littles were dressed like Daddy just a bit--the tank, the shorts, & they even looked for similar belts. Beau is a bit idolized around here! |
We made it to Kealia Trail in about five minutes. Talk about close!
The trail is about 1.5 miles up with a bunch of switch backs that made it very doable for our family. The views were great and I couldn't stop snapping pics. The blue blue water never ceases to blow my mind.
Since it is right close to the runway, we saw multiple planes taking off and landing, gliders being pulled up and then circling over head, and we even saw sky divers. What an entertaining way to make your way on the trail.
At the top was a picnic table with some worn out little men.
They did awesome. After sharing a water bottle (and I'm sure plenty of back wash) we headed back down.
Kai boy worked so hard that he fell fast asleep.
It was a lovely way to spend Labor Day morning.


No comments:
Post a Comment