Talked to my cousin Tanya and then Papa
Probably best short conversation I ever had with him. He asked how the boys were and I told him they were Crazy--how did you do 4 boys?? He said I joined them! Then he went on to sweetly tell me that they'll grow up fast and be fine men. Some of his speech slurred but it was so nice to go from him just telling me he was ready to go (and die) to having his memory drift back to the time when he too had 4 little boys also. It might have been one of the first times I truly felt connected to him. Very awesome because that is something I always wanted to feel. I hope for his sake that he gets to pass on soon. I am thankful for the prompting I had to call him in the quiet hours of this Friday morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment