
It has been a while since I have written, ONE, because I was busy last week getting ready to come to Pennsylvania to visit family and TWO, I'm here n

ow without a computer of my own. Many are sleeping for the time being and I have a moment on my mom's laptop to write a few sentences (plus she has great pictures that I can put with it all--which is the best part). It is a marvelous experience to be surrounded with so many that you love. I am so fortunate to be able to spend some great time hugging and loving those that so many times we only hear voices of--or fortunately a computer video call from. I am enjoying myself and the boys are being treated like kings, its too bad no one loves them here. This must be what its like in heaven when all of your family is reunited.
We will write of our adventures in the Keystone State soon. Merry Christmas.
*Cruz is being a techie with his Uncle Chad, my brother, and Oshyn being read to by my Grandma Miller, his GGma.
2 comments:
It was the best Christmas ever because everyone was there. The little boys made it so very special (and so did their parents and uncle and aunt). I'm ready to do it again.
xomom
It was the best Christmas ever because everyone was there. The little boys made it so very special (and so did their parents and uncle and aunt). I'm ready to do it again.
xomom
Post a Comment