Before Cruz was born, I was a tad nervous that the gap between the two boys would be too big for them to be buddies. Well, much to my delight, I have been proven wrong. Oshyn thinks Cruz is beyond wonderful, gets so excited when he does just about anything, and is already showing him the ropes. Cruz thinks that Oshyn is the best thing since pureed peas and lights up as soon as Oshyn enters the room. Buddies? Naaahh...better than that. BROTHERS!
Sharing the 'secret of a good time'...the laundry basket.

2 comments:
Heidi! It was so good to see your post, thank you for contacting me! Your fam is adorable, and to think I saw little Oshyn when he was just a newborn. His hair is awesome! and Cruz is such a fun little guy! I am glad that I can "spy" on you now:) I love that Oshyn and Bella are such good friends, she is to die for!
SO fun to see what you guys are up too, i loved the Oshynisms too,
love, lace
Post a Comment