Thursday, January 10, 2008

Pink Polka Dotted Pleasure


We've had quite the storm sequence in the Lodi parts these past few weeks. Both of these fallen trees are just outside our house. The one that fell in the street I actually predicted. This is how it went... (me)"Wow! That tree is really blowing! It looks like its going to fall down." (the tree) "Crack...Boom!" The tree split right in half and landed right on one of our neighbors cars. That tree, and a few others have had to be completely removed--leaving stumps as grave stones.
The wind has died down from the 50+mph that it was blowing, but the rain is still coming down, sometimes sprinkles, sometimes cats and dogs. The day after the first big dump, Oshyn went outside and said "Is my favorite puddle there?!" Then we proceeded to the outerside of our fence. It was there and boy was somebody happy! (...her little boy was too). You know what that means--RAIN BOOTS coming out of the closet. Probably one of the best purchases I've ever made.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that you have a favorite puddle and I really love that you are a cup half full (actually... overflowing) kind of Mom... you're the best!
xomom

Jake Emy Nikko Baby said...

Hello Nobmans! It's so funny to find everyone through these blogs! Your family is super cute! Just to let you know, we were in Mexico while you had those storms and it was FREEZING there! We had to search for a heater to get us through the nights! Any who, glad to know you guys are bloggers too!

Bowdens said...

Wow...great rainstorm! We definately don't get those in Arizona! I always look at the cute rainboots, but then realize we have no use for them! Talk to you soon!