Saturday, March 15, 2008

Bball season comes to an end

This past Saturday was Oshyn, and the rest of the Jazz's last game. I snapped a few pictures of my favorite players to share with you. (Maybe this will give Skeeto some motivation for #2.)

This little hot shot was from the other team. During one part of the game, Oshyn and L.H.S. stopped mid-play and started comparing and talking about their glasses. Super funny.

This is Sean. I love him. He is so cute with his braids. Maybe I love the braids because they bring me back to a time when Beau too had his hair all braided up...mmm--probably not. Sean's family screams for him like he is in the NBA. I love them too.

Isaac Panttaja. The whole reason we dared to join a Stockton team in the first place. Oshyn worships the ground you walk on and like I've said before, wants to be part of your immediate family. Cousins isn't quite close enough.

When Oshyn's coaches were handing out awards at the end, they told all of the boys something special about them. It went kind of like this..."You did so well this season! You learned to... dribble/play defense/shoot the ball", etc.(you get my point) When it was Oshyn's turn his lady coach said, "Oshyn. I just LOVE you. You're awesome! I just want to hang out with you!! You say the funniest stuff...we're like on the same maturity level". Maybe it was the way she said it or maybe its just her, Grammie, Grandad, & Grandma Annie might know what I'm talking about--having seen her. Anywho, we were cracking up.
Congrats Oshyn. Great season.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures -- and I love the valley girl's comment --- is this an indication of the kind of girl he'll attract??? xogrammie