He has since felt a bit of sorrow for his books, but getting them all back might be more of a punishment.
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Punishment
Oshyn has become a little destructive lately. I can't even take a shower without something getting destroyed. By the end of the week, I was at my last straw and when he came into my room with a book--one page at a time, some action had to be taken. R-E-S-P-E-C-T for our property must be learned somehow. So all of his books (which are shelved in the red wagon) were bagged up and put away. Oshyn LOVES to read so I thought this would be very heart wrenching. It was...for about one minute. Then he realized his wagon was free for riding in again and the painful punishment turned into a marvelous pleasure.


He has since felt a bit of sorrow for his books, but getting them all back might be more of a punishment.
He has since felt a bit of sorrow for his books, but getting them all back might be more of a punishment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I do owe you BIG time Heidi Jo!! Thanks for introducing us :) I love the pictures of the basketball team!! Too cute. That is funny about the books too. Why does that always happen with punishments? They always turn out to be more fun?!
Okay I know it's super naughty but I love that kid!!! He is so freaking beautiful & I love that he's playing bball just like his daddy. I want Taj to start playing something now so that we can watch the other kids & laugh. Little guys are the best.
Your boys are so adorable. What a cute family. Love you guys.
You tried your best to lay down the law - Oshyn is just too cute and made the punishment into a pleasure - what can you do? I love his little glasses, I need to read back to when he got them - they are so fitting to his face, and make him look SO much older! Here is my e-mail: snlbarney@hotmail.com. Just e-mail me the color tutu you want, the age of the recipient, your address, and when you need them, and I will send them on out:) Give Steph a big hug for me now that she is back in town!
oh the joys i have to look forward to :) oshyn's glasses are too cute!
yeah sometimes its harder to tell who is punishing who, at least in my house that is the case!
Post a Comment