It was fun to catch up on your blog tonight! I know what you mean about posting...it's just not happening for me lately! But, Happy Birthday to Cruz! I love the new teeth! I also loved the camping story. Kirk can totally appreciate the plaid carpet...the Bowden men aren't big outdoorsmen either! It looks like you guys had a fun trip to the East coast.
your kids are just way too big!! we miss you guys so much and hope to see you sometime soon!! it seems like you are having a fun summer!! love you all!!
4 comments:
It was fun to catch up on your blog tonight! I know what you mean about posting...it's just not happening for me lately! But, Happy Birthday to Cruz! I love the new teeth! I also loved the camping story. Kirk can totally appreciate the plaid carpet...the Bowden men aren't big outdoorsmen either! It looks like you guys had a fun trip to the East coast.
ahhh Cruz is getting so big! :) He's got such a cute smile!
Holy cow! Look at the guy!! I can't believe how grown up he's getting. He's adorable. Taj still doesn't know how to blow bubbles I think.
your kids are just way too big!! we miss you guys so much and hope to see you sometime soon!! it seems like you are having a fun summer!! love you all!!
Post a Comment