Thursday, June 5, 2008

ONE

Cruz turned one on June 5th.  We can hardly believe that a year went that fast, but we are loving his personality and smarty pants that are in full form.  For those of you wondering if he was forever going to be the one-tooth wonder, his top right tooth has finally popped through, making him a 4-toothed man.  Cruz is 99% happy to be a little big man, 1% mad that I've started cutting him off from the food source--at 12 and 4pm those percentages reverse.  I love that you yell "MOM!" to get my attention and when you want to be close you put your back up against us.  We love you--Happy Birthday Cruzer!  

P.S. To all of you paparazzi at his birthday party, send me a CD of your pics--I am lacking for the week and know you have tons.  

7 comments:

Unknown said...

AHHH HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRUZ!!! One of these days our boys will all get to play! :)

The Framptons said...

He is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Cruz! Wow, they get so big so fast!!! He sure is looking so cute in that pic.

Stephanie said...

Cruz you are the BEST! HAPPY BIRTHDAY and we love you!

georgeandmarie said...

Happy Birthday!! We cant believe its already been over a year since we saw you last! Miss you guys!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday little Man!

Megan and Keli'i said...

Can't believe he's one! Time goes by WAY too fast. I can't believe I haven't seen you in two years...not since I was big and prego with Eva, and I think right after I had her too. Anyway, it's been way too long. But, we are coming out to Cali in November, even though that's way too far away. Hope all is well Heidi! Miss you!