When playing TAG, Oshyn always makes up random rules so he will not be IT...so I didn't tell him this was TAG and I especially didn't tell him he was IT. I just told him Kirkie wanted him to answer some questions. He said, "Where's Kirkie's Spiderman suit?" when he saw his pictures...
What does Mommy always say to you?
O: Hey Oshyn! Come and eat lunch.
C: Ga
What makes Mommy happy?
C: Ga
What makes Mommy happy?
O: When I lay on you. (I tried to trick him and ask him this twice b/c I thought he was just being
silly, but he said we already did this one and kept giving this answer...)
C: Ba de
What makes Mommy sad?
C: Ba de
What makes Mommy sad?
O: When I hit you.
C: Hoo hoo (O: I know...when he plays with stuff he's not supposed to)
How does Mommy make you laugh?
O: How do I make YOU laugh? When I go to the gym and then I fall in the balls and jump around (all said while waving his arms around re-living this)
How does Mommy make you laugh?
O: How do I make YOU laugh? When I go to the gym and then I fall in the balls and jump around (all said while waving his arms around re-living this)
Cruzer was lost at this point...
How old is Mommy?
O: I don't know..13, 14, 15
How tall is Mommy?
O: Let me go get the tape measure and then I'll measure you...tape measure where are you? Tape measure where are you? Ah ha!! There it is. Step on this and then hold this. How tall are you? (5'6"...I thought I was 5'7"...maybe I was slouching...) 5 and a 6. Let's see how long the room is!
(The rest of the questions were answered as he was measuring EVERYTHING).
What does Mommy like to do?
O: Wrestle
What does Mommy like to do?
O: Wrestle
What is Mommy's job?
O: To be my mom.
O: To be my mom.
What is Mommy's favorite food?
O: Mac n cheese baby. (Is that my favorite or your favorite?) Yours and mine!
How do you know that Mommy loves you?
O: Cuz your my mom
Bella and Sophie...you are IT, because it just wouldn't be the same if Oshyn didn't get to TAG Bella.
1 comment:
ahhhh I love this and all his answers! HEEHEE too cute
Post a Comment