Monday, July 14, 2008

A twist on Longfellow

There was a little boy
Who had a little curl (Superman curl, that is)
Right in the middle of his forehead;
And when he was good
He was very, very good,
But when he was bad he was horrid


We are all (well, Oshyn and I need it the most) working on controlling our tempers in this house. Counting to ten works wonders. It is amazing how someone you love so much can make your blood boil at times. Needless to say, we will be playing a fun game of Simon Says for Family Home Evening tonight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's what I know. The Lord will give you the strength to overcome any challenges that come your way and when he's 28 (and probably much much sooner) you'll be amazed that you fail to remember even one little thing he did to irritate you.

I love you -- mom

Megan and Keli'i said...

Hmmm, you too? Wow! I get so mad at Aiken sometimes, it drives me crazy! Guess what? I am coming to Cali on Saturday! Let's play, Miss Heidi! Can't wait to see you!