Africa was booked up, so we went to Safari West for next best thing. We jumped in a double decker jeep and went into what reminded me a little too much of Jurassic Park. Thanks to Jim (Sue's brother-in-law), our family saw some animals--and parts, closer than I could have ever imagined. A real Safari. I think I am caught up on making zoo trips until 2020 after this goodie.
Dad and Sue bought a new view in Reno (and got a house to go with it--what a deal!) We hung out for the weekend and got some nice Grandpa and Tutu time.
Chad and Marcy traveled to the left coast all the way from PA to spend Thanksgiving and some bonus days with us all. They took off on Tues. night and by Wed. Oshyn had already written them a letter saying, "I really really am happy that I just got to see you at our house. We love you and hope you would come to our house again." They are definitely a prize to be had. And WE had them.
No comments:
Post a Comment