Ok...so yesterday I was looking at older pictures of Kamdyn and just got a little sad...I miss that baby age. A year is so huge...for all kids. I guess even us grown ups. I look at pictures of me a year ago and think I can't believe that is what I looked like...like I had never seen myself during that time or something. Strange how our minds work. Even the kids...it is so hard to believe that they looked like whatever they looked like when pictures were taken. So anyways sorry for the tangent and none sense...but Happy New Year and Merry Christmas to you guys!
2 comments:
Heidi - he is SOOOO cute! Both of your kids are!
Ok...so yesterday I was looking at older pictures of Kamdyn and just got a little sad...I miss that baby age. A year is so huge...for all kids. I guess even us grown ups. I look at pictures of me a year ago and think I can't believe that is what I looked like...like I had never seen myself during that time or something. Strange how our minds work. Even the kids...it is so hard to believe that they looked like whatever they looked like when pictures were taken. So anyways sorry for the tangent and none sense...but Happy New Year and Merry Christmas to you guys!
Post a Comment