Friday, January 23, 2009

Blood, sweat, and tears

After lots of hard work (always more than you imagine)...we are nearly finished with our kitchen...minus a little caulking.  I love it.  













Its been a while but sometimes I like to revisit what our condo looked like before we moved in.  

Hardly comparable in my book.  Helps me realize that anything is possible.  Good on ya Beau!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you would never know it's the same place --- all the hard work has really paid off! It's beautiful.
xo

Unknown said...

OMGOSH Heidi it looks awesome!!! Please tell Beau I said GOOD JOB!!! :)

dani said...

wow your kitchen looks really nice!! good job!

Jill said...

double good on ya! Its amazing what a little color can do huh?

Da Denninghoff's said...

great work Beau!

Lacey said...

well i'm impressed, not only does it look great but you did it yourself. we had to give up on that idea between time and knowledge we gave into hiring it done!