
Cruz was workin' it with the skateboard and wanted to make sure I didn't miss a thing. He kept saying, "Watch this MOM!" So I got out the camera and he hammed it up some more. Then I videoed him and he was sooooo excited to watch himself--you will see him do a trick and then run over to me to see it. Recently this guy is making Oshyn look like a calm, relaxed, shy one--what will he be like at 4?!? Can't wait.
7 comments:
That was seriously impressive! My four year old can't do that. Is that the difference between boys and girls???
Allright, so I'm an overprotective mom. I get it. Kids can do amazing things if you let them:) That is seriously impressive.
Also, I relly think that Oshyn and Taj are living parallel lives. All day long T is naming us: Iron man, Pepper Pots, War Machine and, uh, what are you mom? Iron Man's mom? So fun and amazing to see their huge imaginations oozing from their little bodies. Love it.
Good Job Cruz! So cute
wow, he has skills already. i am impressed!
Awesome coordination! I'm seriously impressed too.
that sounds just like lizzy,"watch mom" and "i wanna see" meaning the video on the camera!
that was such a cute video! your townhouse looks soo good!
Post a Comment