Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Supersuits

It is highly apparent that the oldest Nobmann child in our family is a bit preoccupied with having supernatural powers.  We have not struggled with pj time for many months--maybe years because of Oshyn's 'faster-than-a-speeding-bullet' urge to get them on...with any hint of darkness in the sky he rushes upstairs to the closet to transform himself.  This has caused a few minor problems.  Enough that I decided to make him some supersuits that could be worn during the day.  He worked extremely hard to earn these and when he finally did, Oshyn changed between the two suits over a half dozen times throughout the afternoon.  On days ending in Y (minus Sunday btwn 9-12p and laundry time) this guy is either Flash or Superman.  I've never known a person so excited to get dressed in the morning.  Any bets for how long this will all last?  

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know a boy that used to love to get dressed in the morning (over and over again). His name is Uncle Chad. :) The apple doesn't fall very far from the tree. By the way -- you have done an outstanding job of making these super clothes.

ashley said...

i hope it lasts forever, cause he is so funny. i could totally see him as a real life super hero, he looks that good!

i wonder how far we are from you... we really want to rent an r.v. and go for a rad road trip, maybe lodi should be one of our stops- we will have to get out a map!

Unknown said...

LOL I love the super hero clothes! Good job! He is the coolest super hero I know ;)

Da Denninghoff's said...

adorable keiki's! Hey Heidi check out my comment on your 10 year celebration of your baptism.

Smiths said...

Oh, man, I think Taj and Oshyn (I'm so sorry I haven't commited the spelling of his name to memory yet)are soul mate leading paralel lives. I can bank on Taj being one of the following: Blue Power Ranger, Dark Knight, Spider Man, or Iron Man. It's entertaining to say the least. Oh the imagination of a three/four year old.