aka Gluten-Free Cinnamon Rolls
I have been wanting Cinnamon Rolls. Who really knows why...maybe because I can't just go out and buy them or because I remember everyone and their mom making them in Hawaii and the wonderful smell and soft yumminess on my taste buds. So I came across this recipe and after a few weeks of intimidation & Beau out of town on a Sunday, I bucked up and tried my hand at these beauties. Thanks to the expertise and moral support of Steph, they turned out easier and better than I thought. This won't be the last time I make these babies. Mmmmmm!
P.S. Lacey--CJ might change his GF mind after these...
2 comments:
So glad you liked the recipe I posted on my blog for the cinnamon rolls! And so glad you had success with them. Thanks for letting me know!
~Ellen
i just caught up on your blog, thanks, i'll have to try these soon, especially since cj is on a diet. he won't be quite as tempted!
Post a Comment