Sunday, September 13, 2009

"No Child Left Behind" Ski School

We had a great time Labor Day weekend in Redding (as always). One of the greatest parts was seeing all of the boys ski. They weren't all super thrilled before ski school began, but boy did they feel pretty dang good afterwards when they ALL got up. Beau and Nikki are definitely tricky...
The "Veterans" Beau & O

"Why does everyone think it was so cool when I skiied?" (Isaac commented, accompanied by a smerky grin)

Don't let Lukie fool you...I'm sure he was having a great time. He was the MOST excitedbeforehand.

Dean "the BIG dog" Panttaja made it the easiest/hardest. Hardest to see at the get go, but easiest to ski with because he could actually put some good weight on the skis.

Next years upcoming students.

This is the usual drive home after a nice ski day and fun filled weekend. Ahhhh! Peace.

5 comments:

ashley said...

i want to go ski so bad right now! how fun- having kids that are big and can do fun stuff looks awesome!

The Framptons said...

Awesome pictures. Your kids a so freakin cute!!! Congratulations on the soon to be new one. Your family is getting so big. We miss you guys.

Taralyn said...

Looks like fun :) I got your email thnx! Just been swamped. Don't know if I even have time to cook anymore. I'd take any advice though.

Bowdens said...

What an awesome trip! That looks so fun!!

Smiths said...

That looks like a great day. You can always tell by how sleepy the little ones are on the way home:)