For now he is still a sweet sweet baby. Ggma made this little cocoon for him and we love it--especially the great package it holds within. Thanks Gma.
My Mom and Pete have been taking excellent care of us. I'm sure I am in for a rude awakening next week when all my duties come back to me, but as for now I am the child being loved and cared for by her own mother. Oshyn and I were talking about how much Grammie was doing for our family and he whispered in my ear, "She's really really nice, huh?" and then, "I don't even think she really minds either." We more than appreciate them and their love for us.
9 comments:
He really is beautiful! Congratulations to your family. We are so happy for you! I am glad Aunt Marilyn is there helping you out. You are truly blessed to have such an amazing mother.
We love you all!
He is so beautiful!
Is that a sun-tan that I see? Have you already had him on the beach?
Geez Heidi!
She is really really nice. Luckies!
I can picture you next week. Oshyn on his bike. You scooting Cruzer with Tyce in a sling. Please take a picture. And maybe wait until the next week. Your little mommy body needs a break. :)
He is such a cutie! Who do you guys think he looks like? I totally see your boys! Hope all is well!
You definitely have the greatest mother in the world. I am so glad she has been pampering you with her love...and Pete, I'm certain, has been pampering her!
Hugs to everyone...Aunt Shari
I know are mommy's are the best mommy's ever!!! ;)
You guys have got a great recipe- Tyce is perfect. Congratulations Nobman Family!
Oh i love him! Adorable pics of the little man!
He's adorable! We're so glad we got to meet him. :)
Post a Comment