

If one were to have seen Cruz's bed this morning they might have thought he had been bleeding through the night---possibly having nicked an artery...except for the fact that it was in a variety of colors. Yes, my lovely night owl of a son decided that Tuesday night was art night. I know he's only TWO, but this kid is smart and just does this kind of stuff, not because he thinks its okay, just because he's already ransacked the rest of the joint. Color the sheets, color his clothes, color his hands, heck why not his face? Maybe it was because we had read "I Ain't Gonna Paint No More" earlier that day? Who knows, but truly who makes kid's markers that aren't washable? And why do we have them? Cruzer might just be tattooed fo life!
How long can you be upset with a face like this?
I think I'll change his name to Eddie Haskel.
4 comments:
Creating art in the middle of the night, huh? You've got a little artist on your hands.
We got your postcard today and loved seeing your boys. They are all so cute and little Tyce is just adorable.
Glad you guys are doing good!
once again, he and ivy...
and velz has that shirt too! love it.
loves it. aint gonna paint no more IS my fave book. i read it to my twos when i taught art and it was always their fave too.
i'm such a nut . . . gonna paint my . . . WHAT?
apparently, gonna paint my ridiculously awesome hendrix tee. yeh target!
I second what Ashley wrote but substitute Ivy for Eva. Holy moly they'd be two peas in a pod...
How's life with three Heidi?
Post a Comment