Sunday, January 17, 2010

Cooking with Chef Oshyn

We got a nice pot for Christmas and Oshyn got a chef outfit. Beau has him convinced that the pot was for him to cook us all dinner in. If I use it without him helping make dinner he says "Oh so you're using my pot?" He is one serious chef. Beau called home as O was "making" dinner. The timer went off and I was upstairs getting Tyce. He all but freaked out to know what to do next (he forgot what I told him). Oshyn told Beau he couldn't talk right now he was busy making dinner and then ran upstairs frantically. He was so proud of himself when it was all finished and of course loved to eat the dinner HE made.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest picture -- he takes his life's responsibilities so seriously. Love that boy!

ashley said...

what a great little chef! way teach em young heidi! his wife is going to love you.