
I'm sure no ham could taste as good as these cheeks! Tyce is growing like a weed and getting cuter by the minute. His smiles, giggles and squeals are fabulous. He is rolling all over the joint (he rolled on top of Mack the big rig yesterday). I cannot believe little man is almost 4 months old!!
6 comments:
Hes not too much of a butterball ... he doesn't have any rolls!
Does he look like the other guys? I can't tell.
true--no rolls but such kissable cheeks!!!
Isn't he just precious. He's just saying -- "I need my grammie to hold me NOW!"
gosh your boys are handsome! He looks so much like your other two. I love chubby babies and he is looking huge!
Chubs are so cute, on babies. He's so kissable.
I can't believe he's 4 months old. So cute and I think he looks just like your other boys!!
Post a Comment