Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Ready for School!

Cruz cracks me up with his enthusiasm for school. He likes to get ready in the morning, checking off all of the "to do's" before he gets his backpack on kisses me goodbye and then rides his bike to "school" (around the circle). Then we play preschool at home--tracing his name, playing puzzles, singing a few songs and occasionally having show-and-tell. Cruz likes to quiz me on the letters and their sounds "What's the letter that says SS-SS-ss-ss?" and I'm impressed that he actually knows some. He "reads" books to me and pretends to sound out the words...words that he has memorized--do you think he has been watching his big brother just a bit? I'm excited for Cruzer to start preschool in August. Miss Patty and Teacher Jan here we come again!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't he just the cutest thing. I love that he thinks school is really exciting and I can't wait to see him walk in the door in August.