Sunday, May 23, 2010

Lucky Girl

I was so fortunate to have my Mom and Grandma come visit for a few days last week. I didn't know if my Grandma would ever be able to make it all the way to the west coast from PA...but she did and I feel so lucky to have gotten in some lovin' in a kind of way skype just doesn't cut it.
3 generations

4 generations



Tyce got just a bit of lovin' too

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The pic of your Grandma and Tyce makes my heart melt... so special Heidi!!!

Megan and Keli'i said...

That is the best! You are one lucky girl. I get to join your luckiness this week: my mom and grammy are coming to visit me too! Exciting stuff! Miss you, Heids.

ashley said...

fun! my mom and grandma were just out here, it's so fun to have them around!

k, tyce's hair is awesome, i love it!