O: Mom, could you get me some just plain shirts
to play in sometime?
Me: Yeah sure, but why?
O: Because I always have basketball, baseball, or skateboards on them.
Me: You know you can do whatever you want in them...
(FYI He is Mr. King-of-Dress-up, so if he is playing basketball he needs a jersey, baseball--his uniform, skating--i guess his skate shirt)
O: I know but I just get so distracted!
after seeing a picture he drew of a ginormous pickle
Me: Where did you learn to draw a big pickle?
O: Mr. Pickle. Isn't it funny God sent such a big pickle here?!?
Last summer...(obviously OLD :)
O: I am SOOOOO happy we're having the baby!
Right before Tyce's blessing (OLD too :)
O: He is going to cry. If he cries its going to be a happy cry because of what he's going to do today.
As he was sitting on the fence talking to some neighbor kids
O: I'm not telling my mom about this... (that sure made me listen harder)
I'm spitting on my hands and rubbing them together.
Wanna do it?
Why not?
It makes you Super.
Upon seeing a Caldacott or some other book medals on a book
O: 2 Medals!!! Good job making the book guys!!
1 comment:
I love him up to the moon and back...
Post a Comment