I have been meaning to post these pictures for my cousins and aunties that worked so hard separating and color coding all of Grammie's buttons with me. See it was worth it! :)
I had a plain wooden jewelry box from Ikea that got spiced up with memories of Grammie Herzog (after it had been penciled on by O as a wee boy). Now every time I look at it I think of her and of the good time we had in Kansas celebrating her life.
Of course this post made me cry! I LOVE it! Looks so beautiful, perfect and I am sure grammie is looking down from above smiling with such joy and memories as well. Absolutely beautiful just like you!
3 comments:
its beautiful and priceless...
Of course this post made me cry! I LOVE it! Looks so beautiful, perfect and I am sure grammie is looking down from above smiling with such joy and memories as well. Absolutely beautiful just like you!
Very creative! I love it!
Post a Comment