Thursday, September 30, 2010

Red Hot Cruz

(I know it may seem like this is going to be all about someone's temper that we all love...but, its not!)

Cruz--for the first time, was not a spectator watching Oshyn play soccer--he's three now and eligible for good 'ol TOT SOCCER!
I'd be lying if I said there wasn't a difference in 3 year old and 6 year old soccer, but there is nothing like a good belly laugh when the ball keeps going and going and going past the goal and almost all of the way to the next field before the little munchkins are herded back to their arena.


It's hard work to run around chasing a ball, but he survived most games and minus a few Cruz-wants-to-do-it-only-his-way moments (that are actually not just soccer moments :) He had a blast!, still talks about the Red Hots and always points out the field where his games were.
I am so thankful for the little sports teams that keep kiddos active. They love being part of a team and especially having their own "jersey". Red Hots rock the house!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Sad that there are no pics of his teammate Sophia...oh yeah she only made it to 3 games!!!:)Man i really wanted her to love soccer.

Anonymous said...

I so love that boy... I want to " hold him"

Randy and Kelly Jo said...

SO cute! He looks so happy!