
about everything from entertainment by flying "super Tyce" to rescuing him from open toilets and flights of stairs and
much much more (minus diaper duty).He is a monkey, a fence climber and a picture taking hater (unless he's the one behind the camera).He's sweet and tender and I'm sure just about every other day I'm too hard on him.
O still says/does the darndest things...
One Saturday he came in our room to crawl in bed (like most mornings). When he opened the door, we looked at him and the clock, that read 6:55 am, and giggled. He was all dressed for his soccer game--cleats, shin guards and all. He laughed, "I can just hardly stand it!!" Oshyn loves soccer that much and couldn't wait for his game at 9am! :)
Tyce gives fabulously slimy kisses. When Oshyn gets a juicy one he's been known to say, "Well that didn't go so well."

I love when he says, "Heck Yeah!" I now try to reply in the same way--its much more fun. ie. Can we go to the park, Mom? Heck Yeah!
We just recently had our Primary Program at Church where the kids (and their teachers)
are in charge of the whole 1st hour. It was very obvious that Oshyn was a bit enthusiastic when singing the songs. He belted them out and I was crying from joy in seeing him up there and from my inner laughter that made me want to bottle up his zealous spirit forever.
Last week when writing sentences out for his spelling words he wrote:
Yes mom ol doow thate.
("Yes Mom I'll do that" for those of you without 6-year olds :)
I love it!
and I love him to pieces.
2 comments:
that boy is one of my three favorites!
Great kid. Great Mom. Great family. I'm always happy to know there are good men being raised out there.
Post a Comment