Last Saturday Beau and I decided to dedicate our Warrior's Dash to our family from NZ. We did our best to represent the Maori's and Haka-ed it up. So much actually that when they send you the link for your race pictures, I was sticking my tongue out and trying to bug out my eyes in EVERY single one. We had a great time and I just love the atmosphere of fun races like that.
Here's Beau showing off into the last mud pit before crawling under barbed wire.
And me doing some kind of Fame move or something (not sure what, but sure it was fun :)
One of the coolest parts--besides the fabulous warrior hat that we got to take home, was that you could donate your old shoes (mud and all) to Green Sneakers. What a cool idea.
I love that I married a muddy warrior man that thinks its fun to face paint and do obstacles while running. Score.
**Thanks to Bishop and Clay for partying with us as "missionary companions" and Beau's work buddy too. Double thanks to Pop Pop and Ya Ya for grandkid duty. We love you and the Mo Ho!**
4 comments:
You guys look awesome!
That looks super fun. Sad we missed you guys and that race :(.
Ka mate, Ka mate
Ka ora, Ka ora
Ka mate, Ka mate
Ka ora, Ka ora
Tenei Te Tangata Puhuruhuru
Good on ya, mates!
(by the way -- nice moko)
Awesome! I've got "dirty dash" on my to do list. You guys are great.
love it, good for you guys, getting some exercise and having fun!
Post a Comment