I love love love that Tyce will lay his head down on my shoulder when he is tired or I sing "As I have loved you". I love his little Pebbles Flinstone babble voice that talks all day long and sometimes I want to drop something just to hear his little "Uh-oh!" Much to everyone's delight he is dancing machine and belly laugher. I am impressed that he tries to fold his little hands for prayers and says "amen".

I have a happy heart when Cruz wants to snuggle, and laugh that he always wants to play tag when we go to the park (as long as I'm "it"). I love our little 'bouts of alone time during the day. More and more happy days seem
to be showing up. Thumbs up and lots of giggles!I love the incredible amount of excitement and positive energy that
Oshyn possesses. He wakes up with a bird singing on his shoulder daily. Everyday is "the best day EVER!" due to simple pleasures in life. I like quiet walks or drives in the car when he gives me insight on what's going on in that brain of his. Lots of numbers are usually included!
I want to cry with joy when I see the love these boys feel for each other. Those are my happiest moments for sure. I love to see how perfectly Tyce fits in the mix and how delighted everyone in our family is when he's around.
I love my life.

I am grateful for little boys.
7 comments:
Love this post. You sure are surrounded with cute little boys. What a great life, Heidi!
There's nothing like thinking of who my girls will date and marry someday to make me grateful for good families raising awesome boys like you and yours. Keep up the great work!
I totally agree! BOYS ARE THE BEST!!!
This is beautiful! Made me tear up. I am so happy for you and your family and wish that we lived closer to you!
I miss them so much it hurts
adorable
That picture of them holding hands has got to be the cutest thing ever! So sweet.
Post a Comment