Oshyn lost two teeth in two days this past week. A little late to ask for them for Christmas, but he's so cute that if it lasts until he can ask for them for his birthday I may be okay with it.
He's not much of a wiggle-them-until-they're-hanging-by-thread type of guy I'm realizing. Like he said before "[he's] got better things to do". And I thought maybe once tying your tooth to floss to yank it would be enough. Well, I was wrong. As soon as his top tooth was a bit wiggly (read: not very, but a titch bit) he got the floss out and was waiting for Beau to get home to tie it to the door to slam it. Scared? Nope. Just the Mommy video-ing it with her eyes closed and one ear plugged. Tooth #3 out with a slam to the door and not even a peep or cry, just a lot of after-blood. Yum.

The next day it was apparent that pulling out (or should I say "Slamming out") #3 in this manner caused the next door neighbor tooth #4 to become very loose. Looser than I've seen any of his teeth actually--still not hanging by a thread, but i could actually see it moving back and forth. :) When Oshyn got home from school he was begging me to tie his tooth to some floss to slam it out too. I said "No way! You'll have to wait for Daddy." He continued to beg and said, "Please!! If you just tie it on, I'll slam the door!" Is he crazy?!? Needless to say I resisted this plea and Beau tied it up, did his own thing and when I got home from Mutual he looked like this...

Now these buddies are tooth-less twins again!
4 comments:
Crazy Crazy boy -- sure doesn't take after his "avoid pain at all costs" Grammie.
Our boys are growing up.
Makes me sad, but excited to see what kind of men they'll grow up to be.
Oshyn sure is a handsome one. All your boys are!
Dude, Where's the video??!!
So cute. This blog was appropriately written after the hockey post :) You're so much fun to read and inspire me to be a funner mom.
Post a Comment