I just love this -- especially little one trying to be like his brothers/
Cute little pups.
What were you eating? Turkey? Those are some big bones. LOL So cute!! We love you all!
Ha ha! Yeah a big turkey :)
Best pets around. Thanks for your last post. I'm a slow learner so I'm greatful for the reminder of perspecive and what really matters most in life. Sorry about your bike all the same.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I just love this -- especially little one trying to be like his brothers/
Cute little pups.
What were you eating? Turkey? Those are some big bones. LOL So cute!! We love you all!
Ha ha! Yeah a big turkey :)
Best pets around. Thanks for your last post. I'm a slow learner so I'm greatful for the reminder of perspecive and what really matters most in life. Sorry about your bike all the same.
Post a Comment