The big boys are super into forts and club houses. We have finagled what we can in our back yard with some wood and towels and they are satisfied. They are fence climbers and give our neighbors heart attack scares when they sit on top of the little shed. Sometimes all I hear is my front door opening and closing. Not ever going out but always coming in. They hop the fence, shimmy down the outside and then come inside and start over.
I had to laugh on spring break when Oshyn was a bit bored and he was trying to think of things to do. He was heading up the stairs to my room with a rope in hand when I asked him what he was doing? He said he was going to loop the rope around my bed and climb out my window. I told him that repelling from our 2nd story wasn't going to happen, especially not with that skinny rope. He got grumpy and said, "I never get to do anything I want to do!" That is where I laughed. Seriously--I have to say 'No' somewhere along the line!

1 comment:
I'm with the neighbors...would scare the beans outa me!
Post a Comment