Oshyn informed me that about 5 girls were chasing him on the playground the other day (they will remain nameless). He said to me "C-R-U-S-H...that's all I'm going to say!" Five girls trying to swoon my nearly 7 year old! They'll never catch him, he's too fast :) I hope! (Since I wrote this, the situation has turned into quite a daily ordeal--I'm not a fan, but thankful he tells me all about it). He is starting to resist hugs and kisses at times, but still wants to live next door to us when he grows up. Yay.
I fell down running (again) and hurt my knee. I winced a bit when we were riding bikes to school today. Oshyn said I needed to "shake it off". Ha! I took his advice and its feeling much better.
Cruz prayed that his brains would turn into mashed potato head. And a few days prior, he called the "umpire" in baseball a "vampire". It took me a while to get what he was talking about--then it suddenly clicked! Even funnier, he wasn't talking about the umpire--he actually meant the catcher :) I love that kids brains. Hope that they don't turn into any kind of potato!
Tyce is a crazy funny talker guy. He says "Hi" to EVERYONE in every store or place we happen to be. He makes a lot of people smile which is wonderful. At all of the boys games, he cruises up and down the parents saying hi and asking them to hold him--"Up! Up! Up!" Then he laughs with them shows them his teeth "tee" or puts his finger up his nose and says "nose". Once he's made sure they have offered him a snack or drink, he makes his way to another parent. Again, he makes people smile and laugh. He's recently started calling buttons (like on phones or keys--unlock/lock) "butt". I'm just waiting for the older guys to notice--might make for some interesting games.
Life is good. Busy and crazy, but I can't imagine or would I want it any other way.
3 comments:
I love hearing about my boys and your life -- can't wait to experience it for reals!
Hooray for swimming. Hooray for warm weather. And Hooray for kids. I agree- I wouldn't have it any other way.
Of course they would have a C.R.U.S.H. on him. He's awesome!!!
Post a Comment